We have about 50 different postcard size images that are on sale at the Killingly Historical Society and online.

These photos are available online or on location at the Killingly Historical and Genealogical Society Inc. at 196 Main Street in Danielson, CT

Purchased photos do not contain the watermark as shown here.

Hill homestead on Rt 101, E. Killingly, Dr. Edwin Hill came to E. Killingly in the &n..

$2.00

Kies Tavern/Benjamin Franklin house ca 1834/5; stage coach stop on corner of Broad and Franklin sts.

$2.00

Woodward’s drug store, corner Main and Center sts., Danielson ca 1930’s.

W. W. Woodward began his business in 1868 at this site.

$2.00

St. James Catholic Church built 1901 on Franklin st,. Danielson.

$2.00

The Tiffany Mill ca 1820 in East Brooklyn. Comfort Tiffany built his mill along the Quinebaug river.

$2.00

Williamsville Company Store, late 1800’s, Williamsville/Goodyear/Rogers.

$2.00

Central House built ca 1864 by the Currier brothers and known as the Currier block, later called Central House and then Danielson Inn.

$2.00

Westfield Congregational Church, Main st., Danielson, built 1855.

$2.00

Pentecostal Church of the Nazarene, Academy St., Danielson. Dedicated 1912.

$2.00

The first Westcott-Wilcox Old People’s Home in Danielson 1904

$2.00

Sayles Block, Main St., Dayville, 1868-1886 burned in 1900.

$2.00

Old Day/Barlow House ca 1800, Rt. 6, South Killingly

$2.00

South Killingly School House & Congregational Church

$2.00

Hutchins/Warren Tavern, Green Hollow Rd.

$2.00

Col. Wm. Danielson house, built ca 1786, Danielson

$2.00

Evans Block, Danielson ca 1939

$2.00

Killingly Town Meeting House, Killingly Center

$2.00

Davis House/State Police Barracks Rt. 12, Danielson

$2.00

Abner Young Shoe Shop, Mechanic St., Danielson

$2.00

Cyrus Rood/Daly House, built ca 1730, Snake Meadow Rd., South Killingly

$2.00

Abner Young house, Main street, Danielson. Abner had a 3 story shoe-shop on Mechanics Street, Danielson.

$2.00

Maynard Hill House, North Rd., East Killingly

$2.00

I. T. Hutchins Tavern, built ca 1800, Danielson

$2.00

St. James Church & Parochial School, Franklin St. (Old school)

$2.00

Early Catholic Church – 1868, Winter St., Danielson

$2.00

Early Baptist Church, Corner Broad & Academy St's., Danielson

$2.00

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Corner Water & Cottage St's., Danielson

$2.00

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church – 1918

$2.00

St. Ignatius Catholic Church – 1938

$2.00

Early Westfield Church built ca 1797, Danielson

$2.00

Williamsville Congregational Church & School – 1863

$2.00

The first trolley in Danielson early 1900’s, notice you can see the steeple of the old Methodist Church in the background, as well as the side of the Parsonage. This is the only photo that shows that side of the building.

2.00

St. Alban's Episcopal Church ca 1865, Danielson

$2.00

St. Alban's Episcopal Church, Danielson

$2.00

1st Methodist Church Remodeled 1867, Corner Main & Central Streets, Danielson

$2.00

United Methodist Church – 1902, Danielson

$2.00

Attawaugan Methodist Church, Killingly

$2.00

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, Danielson

$2.00

Adventist Christian Chapel – 1866, Academy & School St., Danielson

$2.00

Temple Beth Israel, Killingly Drive, Danielson

$2.00

Temple Beth Israel c. 1951-52 Killingly Drive, Danielson

$2.00

Original Methodist Church c.1847 Corner Main & Central Streets, Danielson

$2.00

Trolley in Dayville early 1900’s. The trolley barn was there where they kept them and repaired them.

$2.00

Second Congregational Church Main Street, Dayville Dedicated 1849

$2.00

The Day building built ca 1846 in Danielson. Luther Day built this as a business block, and in the same year built a tenement house next to it to rent out. The Trinket Shoppe now occupies both those buildings.

$2.00

Railroad House/Hutchins hotel on Franklin St., Danielson. When the portion of the RR in Danielson was graded, John Davis, came from R. I. and kept tavern in the hotel and boarded the bosses and foremen of the works gangs.

$2.00

Samuel P. Davis, photographer, built this building in 1867 for his photography business. Notice the camera’s on the front.

$2.00

E. H. Jacobs Mfg. Co. on School St., Danielson. The mill made supplies.

$2.00

Adams Filling Station, Rt. 12, Attawaugan, Henry Yeoman propr. In 1936.

$2.00

South Killingly Store & Post Office, late 1880’s – early 1900’s, later housed the ..

$2.00